Monday, January 18, 2010

Carmen Bellehumeur

“Rivier was a fantastic school for me. As someone who didn't fit in or have any self-confidence in elementary school, Rivier helped me grow into the women I am today. Rivier helped me develop self-confidence and a place to fit in, by helping me discover my strengths as a person. Rivier helped me discover my love of the arts (theatre, music, art), and as such I went on to get a degree in Arts Education from the University of Regina with a major in Drama Education and a minor in Music Education. After receiving my first degree I continued and received a Bachelor of Arts as a Theatre major. I recently spent 2 years teaching music and french in the Yukon and have just returned to Saskatchewan and am substitute teaching for the Sask Rivers School Division. Rivier also gave me a love of travelling, and I have continued to travel a lot since my first trip to Europe with the Rivier travel club. I would recommend the school in a heartbeat to anyone who asked.”

No comments:

Post a Comment