Monday, January 18, 2010

Katherine Hayduk

"I started Grade 7 at Rivier in 2001, and graduated in 2007. Some of my favourite memories of my time at Rivier include Drama, Senior Choir and Jazz Choir, and the Europe trip in Grade 11. I am currently in my third year of Education at the University of Regina, and I know that many of the experiences that I had at Rivier have played a major role in getting me to where I am now.
One of the best things about being at a smaller school is that you really get to know the people in your school community. The teachers and staff were always so supportive, while also challenging me to develop my skills and talents. They really take the time to invest in who you are and who you want to become - if you will let them. Choosing to go to Rivier was one of the best decisions of my life so far, and I will always cherish the time that I had there."

No comments:

Post a Comment